1. Preamble: This website is a member of Freemeteo and is bound by Freemeteo's Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement applies to the personal identifiable information of users of Freemeteo as far as the conditions of its collection, processing and administration by the owner of the site is concerned. This Privacy Statement does not cover the relationship between the users of Freemeteo and any other service which is not owned by Freemeteo and over which Freemeteo does not exercise any form of control. Freemeteo is not to be held liable for any damage that the user of the site may sustain following his visit or use of the site on his own initiative.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Data: There are two instances where Freemeteo collects personal identifiable information:
A. When the user visits Freemeteo.
B. When the user subscribes to one or more of Freemeteo’s services.
During the subscription, the user may be requested to provide the following information: Name, Address, Postal Code, Telephone number, fax number, Country of origin and e-mail address, Freemeteo uses this information in order to satisfactorily provide the user with the site’s services and to inform the user about the provision of new services.
3. Correction and/ or Deletion of Personal Identifiable Information: Freemeteo gives its users the right to delete, correct or update their personal information by sending an e – mail.Additionally, Freemeteo provides its users with the option to temporarily keep inactive their subscription to this site.
We also may use DART cookies for user demographics and interests through Analytics coding and ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick. This places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
6. IP Addresses: The users’ IP address may be recorded and used for statistic purposes only.
7. Minor’s Protection: Freemeteo in principle does not collect any personal identifiable information from minors. Nevertheless, Freemeteo is not in a position to verify the true age of its users. This is why Freemeteo cannot be held liable for minors visiting or subscribing to the site. Freemeteo will delete any personal identifiable information given by minors as soon as reasonably possible after receiving notification thereof. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, Freemeteo strongly advises guardians to exercise control over their children and their using the Internet.
8. Commitment to Security of Personal Identifiable Information: Freemeteo is committed to a policy of protecting your personal privacy information. Therefore, Freemeteo has installed mechanisms to protect personal privacy information that users provide the site with. However, Freemeteo cannot guarantee that the communication will not be unlawfully intercepted or that the personal identifiable information will never be unlawfully accessed by third parties.
9. Severability: If a clause of this Agreement becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any and all other clauses of this Agreement.
10. Language: The language of this Agreement is English. In case of conflict between the English text and any translation thereof, the English version shall prevail.
11. Changed Terms: Freemeteo reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement after notification of users. Any subsequent use of the site after receipt of such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes.
Users are requested to abstain from using Freemeteo if they do not agree with this Privacy Statement.